Mushrooms Solutios S.L. informs you that cookies are used on this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on the userÂ´s computer (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Their functions can be very varied: storing your browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, allowing certain technical functions... Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or his computer, to the point, as the case may be, of being able to recognize it.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more quickly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you our services free of charge.
For more information about cookies, visit Your Online Choices EspaÃ±a or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
Cookies affected by regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies.
In the first level we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies: They belong to and are managed by the owner of the website.
- Third-party Cookies: They belong to and are managed by third parties, outside the owner.
Cookies can be "session" cookies, so they will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them or "persistent" cookies, which remain on your computer for a programmed time that can reach years.
In addition, cookies can be classified according to the purpose for which they were created:
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the site and for the provision of the service.
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to configure the design, language, preferences, etc. of your browser.
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these are used to efficiently manage the advertising spaces that have been included in a website or application from which the service is provided. They are useful for adapting the advertising offered to the interests of users, as they collect information about their preferences. They are used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate Cookies: track visits from websites with which a site has established an affiliate contract.
Cookies used on this website
ga, _gat_gtag_UA-139038198-1, _gid: Persistent duration. Analitic Cookies of Google Analytics destined to the analysis of the web.
For more information on the purposes of third party cookies, their management and their settings we suggest you visit the websites of those third parties.
How to delete cookies from your browser
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website (or any other), using your browser. In each browser the operation is different. The Â´HelpÂ´ function will show you how to do this.
Using third party tools, such as Ghostery or Your online choices.